- 3 cups wasabi peas
- 3 cups roasted cashews
- 2 cups roasted whole almonds
- 3 cups rice crackers
- 4 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 3 sticks butter
- 2 tsp shiro miso
- 1 cup furikake (roasted seaweed seasoning)
- 1/2 tsp sichimi togarashi spice (optional, or substitute 1 tsp black & white sesame seeds and 1/2 tsp cayenne)
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees. Mix wasabi peas, roasted cashews, almonds, rice crackers and roasted peanuts in a large bowl and set aside.
- Heat butter in a pot over medium-low heat, stirring to melt. When melted, remove from heat and add shiro miso, furikake, togarashi, ginger, and salt.
- Pour butter mixture over the dry ingredients and toss to coat evenly. Pour mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 225 degrees for 30 minutes, tossing mixture occasionally to ensure even baking. Set aside to cool completely, and store mix in airtight container.