- ½ cup Bob’s Red Mill 10-grain Hot Cereal
- Kosher salt
- ¾ cup mixed berries, such as sliced strawberries, blackberries, or raspberries
- 6 dried Black Mission Figs, stemmed and quartered
- 1 tbsp pepitas
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Add hot cereal, 1 ½ cups water, and 1/8 tsp salt to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a very low simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 8 minutes, or until the water is absorbed and the cereal is cooked to desired consistency. Remove from heat.
- Divide cereal between two bowls and top with berries, figs, and pepitas. Drizzle with maple syrup. Serve immediately!