- 1 head butter lettuce leaves, gently torn
- 1 small head of radicchio leaves, gently torn
- 1/2 cup packed mint leaves, stemmed
- 1 small cucumber or 1/2 large cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 4 oz sharp feta or blue cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup honey mustard vinaigrette, divided
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 avocado, peeled, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, toss salad greens with mint, cucumber, pumpkin seeds, crumbled cheese, and ½ cup honey-mustard vinaigrette.
- Divide salad between shallow bowls or plates and top with shredded chicken, avocado, and additional salad dressing if desired.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and enjoy immediately!